Check here the 3 main advantages of the union of AR and promotional marketing, besides a list...Read more
R2U (formerly Real2U) was founded in 2016 with the vision that augmented reality would completely change the way people interact with the world around them.
We enhance the online commerce shopping experience through augmented reality.
To know how it is to work in R2U
- We value independent, self-managed and empowered teams to grow the company.
- Without micro-management, we like autonomy to be able to "make good mistakes". Being able to make non-destructive mistakes and learn from them is essential for the growth of the person and the company
- Today I know, yesterday I didn't. Don't be afraid to ask questions and to ask your colleagues for help.
- We want to learn more and more to be able to teach better and better
- We value an inclusive environment where you can feel free to be 'yourself' and feel good about it.
- We do not tolerate discrimination or prejudice, as this destroys the openness and diversity of the environment, which are indispensable building blocks for plurality of ideas and better decisions
- Taking care of your health is a priority. High performance depends on a healthy body and mind. Overloaded body and mind ask for rest. Stopping for a nap is wisdom, not a burden.
- We want to develop personally and professionally while setting up the company.
- We encourage continuous learning. We believe that the key to solving all problems lies in the exercise of learning and practising knowledge
- We take our responsibilities and set off to action with the minimum necessary to generate value. We go out there and do it.
- We must all start somewhere, so it is important to start, however simply
- We are creating something that has never been done by humanity. Some will say we are crazy, that it can't be done, but with hard work we will get there. We never say "this is impossible", we just believe "we don't know how to do it yet".
- Fear of making a mistake is the biggest mistake of all. We are not afraid of making mistakes, when we see an opportunity we pursue it with everything we have.
- We are indignant about the status quo. We are always on the lookout for potential improvements in the most diverse areas. We believe that EVERYTHING can improve and our attitudes always go in this direction. We are never completely satisfied with our results, there is always room for improvement.